Thursday, October 20, 2011

CBS

Exactly 60 years ago, on October 20th, 1951, CBS debuted their then new eye logo.  If you don't already know...I happen to be a huge fan of CBS

*I love many CBS programs including NCIS, CSI, and Big Bang Theory.

*It was Craig Day, a news anchor on our local CBS affiliate, who inspired me to pursue a mass communication degree.  Without said degree I would never have considered starting Whitney Sews.

*To top it off I got to job shadow and intern at that same CBS affiliate station!

I guess you could say CBS and I are pretty tight...so when I found out today was a somewhat historical day for CBS I just had to share the news!

Here is original all seeing CBS eye


















Quick video about the eye's history





Here's to many, many more years for CBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment