Monday, September 12, 2011

Wow...It's Been Forever

I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I have a youTube show.  I've been super busy with that and some new opportunities that came my way...hopefully now that things are starting to settle down I can focus more on this blog. 

The way I get inspired for blogging about history is by coming across a random fact (whether in a book, movie, or conversation) then I look up said fact to learn more about it.  If it's something I find interesting I share it.

Since I've been so busy the majority of the reading I've been doing is audio books...juvenile audio books at that.  I think reading (or listening) to a book is fantastic, no matter what type of book it is...but these books have had nothing to spark my curious mind

Yesterday, Jeremiah and I went to Borders for their going out of business discounts and I found an interesting looking book and it has inspired a new blog post! (I'll write it in just a moment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment